Saturday, October 31, 2009

For all those animal lovers

I wanted to share with you the site where I buy my dogs heartworm and flea medicine. It is by far the cheapest site I have found on the internet yet. I use Vidals Pets it does come from over seas but I have never had a problem with shipping. Actually it has always come earlier than expected. The charges out of my account are always accurate and never been over charged.
I buy my dogs the Nuheart heartworm preventative (my vet has said it was fine) for just $12.95 and K9 Advantix for just $27.98 for a 3 month supply. Shipping is not outrageous either, I believe $5.95 or so.
Please though if you know of a cheaper site, share with us. I'm always up for saving money and keeping my dogs healthy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment